cFosSpeed --- Does it Really WORK???

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Birdman, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdman

Birdman Registered Member

http://www.cfos.de/speed/cfosspeed_e.htm

Does anyone know anything about a program called cFosSpeed and if it really optimizes your internet speed? From what I've read at a few online sites....there seems to be alot of positive reviews for this program. Does anyone here actually use it and would you recommend it?

I'm using DSL connection through SBC Yahoo @ 1500 down/256 up. Thanks.

2. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

Hi

I have used Cfos when I had ADSL and yes it works. If your browsing gets slow while you are down and uploading something (P2P for example) this baby shapes the traffic so your browsing is not affected.
    I have seen comments fromm people who complained that it didnt do anything for them tho, but for me it was great.
    So, yes I do recommend it. I have high speed synchronized fiber connection nowdays so I dont need it anymore.
    The best thing is to try it to see if you have any use for it. I belive they still has an evaluate period.

3. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

I've tried it for a couple people and it really works. The connection doesn't have to feel "faster" but will feel "smoother", when doing several tasks online (downloading, uploading, browsing...). Just try it out, and the special CEBiT price can't be beat ;)

4. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

It seems so! :D

5. Arup

Arup Guest

Works as promised, doesn't increase your bandwidth but lets you enjoy it to full, download or upload.

6. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i use it as well and it helps some when i play CS:S and do p2p simultaneously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.