Why Softpedia sucks

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TNT, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNT

TNT Registered Member

Here it is, all the so-called "software" from same company that makes Winfixer (not only scammers and liars, but also link spammers and crooks): http://www.softpedia.com/progMoreBy/Publisher-WinSoftware.html (for anybody who didn't hear about this: do NOT download: it is spyware).

Note also the scam banner, which takes you where? You guessed it, winfixer.com.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2006
  2. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I don't click on banners anyway, so that's wasted on me. Also none of those WinSoftware products have a high rating so a no-go in my book.

3. GUI_Tex

GUI_Tex Registered Member

Notice they're all seperatly priced tagged..

If you bought them all.. that will cost you $210 + tax, oh and $1,507 for a computer repair technition..

that's abit out of my range.

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

But are all of these tools spyware/malware free? Because if they ain´t, Softpedia really can´t be trusted. Also, I have noticed that if you browse their site in freeware mode the page layout often gets screwed up, this never happens in "shareware mode", what´s up with this? o_O

5. TNT

TNT Registered Member

Winfixer, malware-free? :rolleyes: It's a malware itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.