What is Error #1722-The RPC server is unavailable?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by brett, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brett

brett Registered Member

I use the wizard in ver9 to try and do a full backup but get this message all the time. E00640068: Failed to create the scheduled task. Errpr #1722 -The RPC server is unavailable.
    What is this and how do i correct it? It just started appearing recently. Originally I could make flawless backups then this began appearing out of the blue. Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello brett,

The error means that TI's Scheduler 2 Service hasn't started properly. TI uses the Scheduler to create images, irrespective of whether the backup task is scheduled or started manually.

First off, I would try a straightforward reinstall of TI. If that doesn't succeed then follow Acronis Support's advice in this previous thread titled <Error #1722 - Please Help>.

Regards

3. Roger Macon

Roger Macon Registered Member

Thanks,
    Re-install repair did not fix it but msconfig > Services then a check in the box at Acronis Scheduler2 Service did it after a restart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.