Does anyone use Azureus? Ty :-)

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Marco_CH, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco_CH

Marco_CH Registered Member

Hello Board Community :)

Does anyone use the Azureus torrent client? Im using it and quite like it. Very user friendly.
    Well since today Im trying the LnS Trial and noticed a few problems. I have tried the Filtering Rules you can import and tried to adapt them to Azureus but for some reason I cant do it properly (http://www.looknstop.com/En/rules/rules.htm)

Im using the port (tcp, udp) 50000 (Azureus reccommends a port between 50000 - 59999) for Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/) and forward them on my router. without LnS it works fine, NAT test successful and downloads have ok speed.
    As soon as I enable LnS the NAT test fails and downloads slow down a lot. Probably I dont understand well enough how to set up the Incoming and Outgoing Ports.
    When I check the Log Tab I can see very many blocked connections. Probably the computers Azureus tries to connect to.

To make it short: Does anyone use successfully Azureus and could give me a hand or an adapted Internet Filtering File to import?
    Looking forward to some help cause I like LnS quite a lot but maybe I have to admit that it's too complicated to me.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day :)
    Regards
    Marco

2. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Make use of the bittorent rule on the LnS homepage. Fill in the correct port and go ahead :)

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i use utorrent with the LnS bittorrent rules and it works like a charm. in place of "In range A:B" u can put "Equals" then put ur port. also make sure u place the rule above "block all other packets" if it doesnt work try moving it up til it works. i attached my rules, just remove the ".txt" at the end of the file name:

Attached Files:

4. Marco_CH

Marco_CH Registered Member

many thanks for your help and efforts

kind regards
    marco

5. friedclams

friedclams Registered Member

I use azureus without problem...to get started I used the bittorrent rules and the bittorrent ports inside azureus and all works well...
    In order to get a green connection I had to set my router up properly... this is explained on several torrent sites and applies to all torrent proggies...

good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.