Very Hot Breaking News: Our Cochise in the Music Business!!!!!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Smokey, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

HOT BREAKING NEWS: COCHISE IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS!!!!!!

Today i noticed on a German website the surprising news, our Wilders-Cochise have launched an music album!!!

Name of the Album: Cochise - Rauchzeichen

Songs:

1 Rolltreppe abwärts 04:13

2 Was kann schöner sein...! 05:13

3 Ballade von der Hester Jonas 04:26

4 Der bitterböse Friederich 03:44

5 Das Anarchistenschwein 02:46

6 Kannst Du das mitansehen 05:02

7 Rauchzeichen 04:22

8 Im Laufe der Woche 07:14

9 Jeder Traum 03:55

10 Räuberballade (unveröffentlicht) 05:05

11 Die Waffen sind verschrottet (unveröffentlicht) 03:38

12 Verlust eines Heiligenscheins (unveröffentlicht) 02:57

13 Ja damals (unveröffentlicht) 02:42

Cochise, we all at Wilders are very proud with this fantastic, superbe album, you have showed you are a real Wilders Member with the correct Wilders-spirit!!!!!!

[move]
    CONGRATULATIONS
    [/move]

2. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Did you notice how old CO must be now ;)
    At least he is in business as of 1979

Gerard

3. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Yeah, but he never told us his real age and that he's an artist!!:D :D :D

And always telling us he is living in good old England, in fact i guess he is a German guy!:D

Or girlo_O

We can't trust him anymore!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

WHAT?.........

Sorry Folks.............you've definitely got me mixed up with the wrong Cochise.....Ich Deutsche nicht..................

Mind you, if there is going to be lots of Quids involved................

No! Sorry.........I'm like a stick of Seaside rock with England going all the way through me, other than a bit of Blues harp and Blue grass Banjo pickin', my musical ability is ZIP....I appreciate the compliment though......I have no idea who this imposter is........unless there is going to be money involved...:D :D :D

Cochise,:cool: Denying in Denver.....

5. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Sorry Cochise, i couldn't keep your real name and profession secret anymore.:cool:

It is part of my job as a Wilders member, and my holy duty, to discover secrets behind our fellow-members, and to make them public.:'(

BTW: i really like your song "Rolltreppe abwärts", it's a song full emotions, i almost must cry when i hear it!:p

6. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:ninja: I always suspected our olde Cochise of beating them tom toms, apparently now it has been confirmed.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :eek: :D

7. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

No reaction at all from Cochise, so it must be the truth....:doubt:

8. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

"Rolltreppe Abvarts" eh?.............Sounds to me like something you suffer from after eating something a bit dodgy.......no wonder it brought tears to your eyes Smokey.........:D :D :D

So I shall plead the British version of the 5th Amendment which clearly states "KEEP OFF THE GRASS".......and "THIS WAY UP".........you have been warned......:D

Cochise,:cool: Rolltrepping my Abvarts in Abilene....

9. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

I'm full admiration!

How is it possible, that a human being can put so much emotion in a song called "Rolltreppe Abvarts"?

You are the best, i didn't know you are so filled with emotions!!!!!

And when i see the "Rolltreppe Abvarts" on the image, again, it's a masterpiece of singing to make a crybaby-song about a simple "Rolltreppe Abvarts"!

Attached Files:

10. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Abvarting just comes naturally to me...........I can understand the emotion that it would bring forth...........don't feel shamed at showing your emotional side Smokey..........us Macho men can understand...................from a Manly point of view of course.............................(Big girls wimpy Blouse)..........

Cochise,:cool: Very Manly in Manila......OK?..

11. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Point of order!!! Abvarting is a form of the word vart vitch is vat you doo ven eating too many beans. 'Baked Bean Man' ...aka... Pork~n~Buckie has a single out titled "Ab Yoo Varted Since Last Tuesday".....it's on the flip side of that 4 Seasons biggie "Big Girls Don't Vart"!

Clearing the air in Smellville, Smarts ed

12. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Cochise, you surprise me again!

That you can feel from such a long distance my emotional vibrations, isn't it wonderfull?:(

You know, in real life i'm really sensitive, i was always full shame because deep in me i have a strong tendency to cry, just the whisper of a falling twig can make me full of emotions.:oops:

Everybody think i'm a Macho, but, and please keep this secret, very often i prefer cry above smile.:'( :'( :'(

13. wildman

o_O Could it be that Cochise's music ability was influenced by The Village People? "I want to be a macho man".

Thanks
    Wildman
    :eek:

14. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Please some respect for our Cochise!

Don't you understand he IS a natural born Macho man, but inside very soft?:mad:

15. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Hey.....Smokey........if a falling twig can set your eukelele jangling, keep clear of falling trees........else you'll just finish up as puddle....:D :D.....
    I've decided to come clean...which isn't easy this early in the year.....and let you in on some of my new releases........"Home is ver die Vart ist"......."I left mein Vart im San Francisco"........"Vart ist dis thing called love".......If you want to get in on the ground floor here, don't use the lift........

All my new releases will be released on their release date which will be released at a later date.......so watch this space for a release date.......

Just send me the Deeds to your home as deposit and I will ensure you get the first release when it's released under a brown paper cover......the A side and the B side will both be on the same side depending on which side up you have it when you rip the paper off........

Cochise,:cool: Varting to his hearts content in Valencia...

16. wildman

O.k., but that Indian character of The Village People sure looks quiet a bit like a certain Cochise. Oh well perhaps he would feel better giving a performance at the "Y.M.C.A.".

Thanks
    Wildman
    :eek: :D :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.