NOD32 (v3) versus KAV 6 (beta)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by n8chavez, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

Well I hope this is the proper place to discuss this since everyone seemed to have a tizzy fit in the other thread.

Right now I am in the process of trying to decide which product I want to buy. My choices are between NOD32 and KAV. They offer the best protect and I have used both products in the past. My problem is, as I mentioned previously, that if I were to chose NOD I wouldn't know exactly what I'm getting as no details on v3 have been mentioned. Some sort of registry protect, in KAV 6 it's "proactive defense," is very important to me and will be a huge factor in my decision. They are those out there that say 'buy for the now.' Why do that when KAV has already told me their plans, in the form of KAV 6? NOD is asking me to make an uninformed decision. And in doing so they're pushing customers to KAV. They need to take a page out of KAV's book by offering betas, or alphas, just so customers can see what they plan to implement. By the way, J River offers an updated build, or nightly build, everyday as a lot of companies do.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

n8chavez, you already have a current thread running, there is no need to open a further thread on the same subject, and as such this thread will be closed. This is also not the right place to compare every anti-virus with Nod32, there is an appropriate forum to do so.

The current version of Nod32 works perfectly, if you are a licensed user you will receive upgrades for FREE during your license period.

Cheers

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.