Acronis 9 remains in systemtray after finishing his job

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by willempie, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willempie

willempie Registered Member

Since a couple of weeks I am using Acronis True Image 9.0 (the latest build 2289). I have two tasks scheduled, a monthly full image backup and a weekly incremental backup.
    Since I am using Acronis 9 I noticed that the Acronis True Image remains visible in the system tray after it has finished it's work. When I open true image the log states that the job has been completed succesfully.
    So now I wonder: What is it waiting for? o_O
    The image in the system tray also does not provide a status.

My OS is windows XP home (UK).
    Is this a bug in the 9.0 version?

2. MKairys

MKairys Registered Member

Yes, this has been noted; see for example https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=102349

Acronis support has replied to me by email on this issue and said "This issue has been forwarded to our Development Team. We will let you know the results of their investigation as soon as possible. As this can take a few days, we apologize in advance for any delay with response."

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello willempie,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The problem is known and our Development Team is working on it. We expect the solution to be implemented in future

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.