going back to TI8.0937

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hoest, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoest

hoest Registered Member

That´s it, I have had enough. I don´t want to be your betatester anymore. TI8 is rocksolid and stable, maybe TI9 will be the same in 6 months or so...
    good luck

2. allen6

allen6 Registered Member

Your right,TI8 was solid! I to am going back to TI8... Just to bad I paid for the update that does not function correctly. :'(

3. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello,I Too Have Had it with TI9 So I Will Be going to my previous version(s)

What version do you think is the best and most stable (Version 7 Or :cool: As I Have Both To fall Back to?

4. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

There seems to not be one specific version (and build) which works best for everybody. Given the multitude of different hardware configurations in use it's really a matter of finding the version (and build) which works best for you. It seems that each build has more or 'improved' drivers which has an effect not always to the liking of everyone.
    Having said that I'd try the last build of TI8 (build 937) and see if it works well for you.

5. ererce

ererce Registered Member

I have decided to go back to version 8 build 937, too.
    I have completed 20 backup/restore tests and all works perfect.
    TI 9.0 - always images are corrupted. I can't restore backup made with version 8 using version 9 rescue disc.

6. jjgg

jjgg Registered Member

Add one more going back to TI 8... Now, trying to get a refund from Acronis is another matter!

Jim

7. ererce

ererce Registered Member

Nah, I am not so desperate yet to get my $30 back. I will keep a license to have a right to report every single problem to Acronis. At least they need to response to me as I am a licensed user.
    If they keep saying rubbish then I raise a request for a refund.

8. PhantomVette

PhantomVette Registered Member

TI8 works OK for me. TI9 does not.

9. prandy

prandy Registered Member

Me too - back to TI 8. What a mess they created with TI 9. What is the refund procedure, does anybody know?

10. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response. I'm also really sorry for all the inconveniences caused by the behaviour of Acronis software.

However, I believe that our Development Team will do their best in order to fix all known issues as soon as possible.

If you encounter any problem while using Acronis True Image then please describe your issue in details starting new thread for each problem or bunch of a similar problems. We will certainly try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.