Can you beleive this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by condoneone, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. condoneone

condoneone Registered Member

I have been reading Wilders for about 6 mos. I am a Jr. Geeko_Olol. I like to download programs an test them out. I went to the WorldPoker Tour.com to download (texas holdem). Download went well. When I exe. All I could do is watch! No play for free? I tryed everything to get this program to work. Then I turned of ZA. That was not good. I thought that mybe my firewall was blocking some of the programn. Or mybe adware-spyware-malware-trogan-etc. AZ was off 1-2 mins. I got 3-trogan, 5-adware-1-malware, & had to boot to a better place. So for you newbe's never let you firewall down. o_O

2. ssgtmax

ssgtmax Registered Member

Unprotected internet surfing is like unprotected sex....a much bigger gamble than Texas Hold 'Em. :ninja: :ninja:

http://www.pokersyte.com/rules_th.gif

3. f123

f123 Guest

It can take less than 20 seconds for gremlins to sneak into a PC without FW. Always remember to image your OS prior to testing any hardware/software. The good image file will allow COMPLETE restoration of the OS...just as it was prior to the change.

4. Vaudeville

Vaudeville Registered Member

Wow that's terrible man .. were you able to restore you system to before all of the problems? Or did you have to remove everything? If so, did you get it all off your system?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.