TaskInfo 10.0.0.335 released - 23 April 2012
23-Aprr-2012 !!First Beta!!
Release Version 10.0.0.335 of TaskInfo is placed on this Site. Now TaskInfo is "Free for personal non-commercial use". Bug Fixes. Experimental Support for Win8/Server 8 Consumer Preview. See "TaskInfo History", "Download Page", "TaskInfo Home Page" and "TaskInfo Online Help"
Notes by me:
10.0.0.335 TaskInfo Release 23-Apr-2012
- Now TaskInfo is "Free for personal non-commercial use". Check Corresponding "CheckBox" on "Help/Set Registration Information Dialog" if you really use it for "personal non-commercial use". :)
- Convert TaskInfo to Unicode Version. Drop support for Win9x.
- Add Experimental support for Windows 8 on platforms x86 and x64
- Change Graph Sensor Tip. Show Data and Time under Cursor.
- Show Current Data Values on GraphSensor Averaged.
- Add Compressed View Mode for GraphSensors (10 times large Intervals)
- Add "Create Dump File" for Selected Process.
- Add IPv6 support. Show IPv6 TCP and UDP Connections.
- Optimization. Do not try to find Process Owner Name after some time of errors.
- Optimization. CPU Usage for Modules and Thread Tabs.
- Correct Bugs in "Search Strings in Process" Processing for 64 bit Processes.
- Correct BUG. Flush File Cache does not work correctly under Restricted or Non Admin User. Disable Menu Item.
- Correct BUG. In some cases only part of Information Report may be saved to File or Clipboard.
- Correct BUG. In HTML Report problems with Navigation in Browsers other than IE.
- Correct BUG. In some situations, while selected Process Modules or Thread Tabs, TaskInfo can hang.
- Correct BUG. Incorrectly show information about Mapped Files on Modules Tab on 64 bit systems.
The "What's New" page is slightly contradicting itself. At one hand it says it is a "First Beta" verson, at the other hand it says it is a "Release Version".
TaskInfo is now becoming "Free for personal non-commercial use". (It always used to be a pay-for program).
I don't understand the above mentioned points 1. and 2. So be it.