hmmmm maybe another bord?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Anybody can recomend another bord that has hijack this help forum

Mr.Blaze, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

no problem but would like arternitive help if any one can recomend a good bord with help with start up and hi jack this forumes id really aprechiate it thx in advance

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Blaze,

You can access the HijackThis forum here the same way everyone can. All members can post new threads in that section, and they can reply to their own threads. But, no members can reply to other people's threads. The main reason is that we want to keep everyone's problems separated to their own threads to avoid confusion.

If you were trying to reply to someone elses existing thread, then that would explain that error message. Note that almost all other forums that help with HJT logs insist that people create separate threads for their hijacks, so this is not unique to Wilders.

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hey buddy !

Of course there are other boards at which you can get help for HijackThis logs !

But please, tell us first what exactly was your problem here at the Wilders-board?
    I'm absolutely sure that lots of experts would like to help you here !!!!!

Take care my friend !
    Warm regards, Jan.

4. Mr.Blaze

hi budys oh ok thx lowatter i see make sence was wondering what was going on cause sme one with dso exploit thread i try to post in cause i had same problem?

hi jan budy no lol no problem at this bord they just look really busy in there and my problem isnt that big of a deal its just a performance upgrade to my pc qustion on what i can get rid of on my hijack this log to make my pc a littile faster or see if there anything evill

i figure there real busy in there cause everytime i refresh someone new post a pleas help thread.

i figure i can go to another bord for today on my hijack this qustion?

really no big deal lol sorry if i cought you guys off guard im wilders for life lol

must had you guys thinking blaze ;eaveing lol nope just looking for fast fix lol he he he

a jan i have some of our fave beer hey can you drink beer or has the eye stuff fully healed yet

i know i couldnt do alot of stuff after operation

5. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Ah, is your reason for trying to post there because you used Spybot 1.3 and it said it found the DSO Exploit on your system, but doesn't seem to be able to fix it? If so, then you may want to read this rather long thread over on the Spybot forum at Net-Integration (Note that NI has been on and offline a few times today, but appears to be up at the moment):

http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=15308

That thread explains the situation in a lot of detail, but basically it's only a minor bug in Spybot v1.3. Patrick has coded the fix, but hasn't released it yet. I think he's waiting to combine several fixes together, at least that would be the efficient way to do it since the DSO Exploit bug is not urgent.

As to the specifics regarding DSO Exploit and Spybot, anyone who has their system patched via Windows Update can ignore this finding. All Spybot is trying to do is set an IE security setting to "disabled", but the bug is preventing that registry change from being applied. The thread explains various work-arounds for anyone who wants to do something about it themselves rather than waiting for a Spybot fix.

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Blaze,

Well, Mike (LowWaterMark) explained that DSO issue :)
    I myself haven't seen it.
    But I have got other false positives from SpyBot S&D. Oops, I haven't looked whether others already have posted the same ones :oops:

BTW: I would think that you could always post your own HijackThis-log and ask the experts to have a look at it.

Cheers to you Blaze ::Jan raising his glass with Grolsch:: ;)

7. Mr.Blaze

lol ok thx lowatter aprechiate it that dso exploit was geting to me lol it was straight anoying

you know jan it strange but i think cause i hang out here more in tenfoward i get more replys and usealy faster lol

i think the reason here is cause people are use to me posting in tenfoward forume lol

if i post anywhere else for help i kinda get a glance over

but i been encoraged to post topics in the corect forumes well i havent been told that directly but i get the feeling i should like a light nudge on the shoulder lol

or pauls size 11 up my but lol

i like paul

hmmmmmmmmmmmm hey why arent we doing good cookies anymore?

8. Mr.Blaze

:D hey you two you need to try a new beer its perty good but it takes a few to get use to

after two beers it will become your fave

there called blonde and there made by redhook really good beer
    it dosent have that watter tase and it goes dowen nice after the second

plus you dont have to go to bathroom

i dont recomend drinking more then 4 youll be drunk

9. FanJ

FanJ Guest

LOL I love you Blaze ;)

In one thread within 8 postings:
    Other boards
    HijackThis logs
    DSO Exploit
    Spybot S&D
    Ten Forward
    Little tap on shoulder
    You
    LowWaterMark
    Paul
    Me
    Beer
    Karma cookies

:D :D :D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.