[Bug] Multiple scan logs with no values, yet completed status

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by Geosoft, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

I'm not too sure how to explain this, so I'll attach some screenshots from the client and ERAS.

I'm not doing anything to trigger this. I've been away from my work computer for some time. It just seems to be doing this by itself.

scan log bug.png

scan log bug 2.png

2. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

Just wondering what ERA has to do with this, as V5 does not yet allow remote administration :).

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Maybe he installed the beta on top of v4 which was configured to connect to ERAS. This will most likely be fixed in the next build. I'd suggest you uninstall the beta completely and install it from scratch.

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  4. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

The problem exists on my home computer, which is not connected to an ERAS in any form. I may be related to having automatic scans on removable drives enabled.

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You're right, the fact that a kernel path is logged in the case of automatic removable media scans is a bug. I'll report it to the developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.