Duplicate connections in RA console

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by TSA88, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSA88

TSA88 Registered Member

Hello all, I have Remote Administrator (2.0.107) installed with a 50 user license and it seems to run pretty well with the exception of one niggly error. A large percentage of my user base are notebooks that log in to the LAN during the day then are taken home at night and logged in again remotely but with a different IP address. What this seems to be causing is a lot of duplicate and even triplicate connections in the RA console that sit there unsed (but taking up a license) for up to a month. . The connections are automatically added as "PC name 0001" or "PC name 00002"

Does this occur to anyone else? Is there a way to stop it?

Thanks

Ross

2. mayt

mayt Eset Staff Account

Hello,

setting "Enable MAC address renaming (from valid to another valid)" to Yes in the advanced setup of the RA server should help.

In ERAC, navigate to Tools –> Server Options –> Other Settings –> Edit Advanced Settings. In the Configuration editor that opens click your way to
    ESET Remote Administrator –> ERA Server –> Setup –> Advanced

3. TSA88

TSA88 Registered Member

Thanks Mayt, I have just made the change you suggested. I will monitor and post back the results

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.