Trojen horse Dropper.Agent.IAC found when Downloading the New SpywareBlaster !!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by spincast1123, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spincast1123

spincast1123 Registered Member

I just downloaded the new version of SpywareBlaster from Coral after finding a "Trojen horse" after downloading from MajorGeeks the other day. (6-12-08 ) I ran a scan using AGV Free and it again found "Trojen Horse Dropper.Agent.IAC in the SpywareBlaster folder, specificly; Program files\SpywareBlaster\autoupdate.exe. I used the link provided at the JavaCool home page to go to both of the download sites. After "cleaning" the file it did not show up on the subsiquent full scans of my hard drive. Thought you might want to know about this

2. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

This is a known false positive that is supposed to have been corrected already. See here.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

As referenced by Firebytes above, this is a known false-positive and has been fixed in the recently-released AVG virus database update.

Please update your AVG database, and then reinstall SpywareBlaster from a fresh setup download.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.