Mount image from Acronis Backup Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by albrecht, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albrecht

albrecht Registered Member

Hello,

I think the most interesting function of Acronis True Image is the possibility to mount backup images as drives. Unfortunately I cannot find out how to mount images from an Acronis Backup Server.

Can anyone help me with this? Does it work at all?

With best regards,
    Sebastian Albrecht

2. albrecht

albrecht Registered Member

Sorry, I should mention we use True Image Workstation 9.1.
    And sorry for the two posts, but the first one seemed to fail with an error message.

3. jeffshead

jeffshead Registered Member

I can't find the answer either. I can mount images that are backed up to other directories, but the archives that reside on the Acronis Backup server are not .tib format and cannot be mounted. There must be a process to convert the format to .tib in order to mount the images.

Can someone point us in the right direction?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please be aware that the current version of Acronis True Image does not allow you to mount the images located on the Acronis Backup Server. It was done by design due to specific functions of Acronis Backup Server (like, archive management function).

If you want us to change the behavior of Acronis True Image in any way or add some new features to this product, please feel free to post any of your suggestions in Acronis True Image WISH-LIST thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.