TI10 4871 closes unxepected

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by benja78, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benja78

benja78 Registered Member

Hi Support!

I am using TI10 Home for two weeks and I have been able to configure tasks to backup some local folders.
    Now, when I try to create a new backup or reconfigure the existing tasks, TI closes without any error message as soon as I come to the dialogue where I can select the target of the backup.
    I can see the "Desktop" entry on the left, but half a second later, TI closes.

What can I do?

Regards,
    Benjamin

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello benja78,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We need some additional information to investigate this issue thoroughly and to provide you with a possible workaround.

Is this issue appears only when you try to create a new task/edit the existing task or also when you try to perform another actions with Acronis True Image?

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Also please also do the following:

- Press the Start button, choose Run, type "drwtsn32" and press Enter;

- In the dialog that appears check the Log File and Crash Dump paths, then press the OK button;

- Run Acronis True Image and reproduce the problem;

- Pick up the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files in the directory specified at step 2.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.