Vista Pre-RC1 Build 5536 - NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jltray, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jltray

jltray Registered Member

During the upgrade to the Pre-RC1 of Vista is stated that the version of NOD32 installed would not work and needs to be uninstalled.

Does anyone know if NOD3 will be supported. Right now I only use the PC for testing on my local network and if it get infected by something I'll just painfully reload it from a backup.

Thanks
    Jimmy

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

it WILL be supported - but you're running a test grade operating system. Search the forum, there has been comment from Eset, but it's basically - wait til the OS comes out and Eset will release a NOD32 version for it... at least that's how I read it.

3. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Quite nice that remark of eset and Vista. If you look at v3 and no news whatsoever about it, I wonder if we must wait until the summer of 2007 for v3 which supports Vista too...

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The Pre-RC1 Build 5536 of Microsoft Windows Vista does not work with the current version of NOD32.

Improved compatibility with Windows Vista will be available in a forthcoming release of NOD32.

As soon as more information is available it will be made available here in the forum and elsewhere.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. frogale

frogale Registered Member

Version 2.51.28 works fine..

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

A version fully compatible with the current beta of Vista is being worked on, we've already made a preliminary internal version of NOD32 which is being tested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.