Nod32 for Resellers

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by usil, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usil

usil Registered Member

I'm a Nod32 Reseller in Israel. I was wondering if anyone knew Esets policy of upgrades? ie if I carry Nod32 2.5 in stock and they release V3, will they upgrade my 2.5 for free?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I think this should have been explained to you by your local ESET/NOD32 office .
    The answer:
    The policy is liberal , you have paid one year licence and you have all kind of upgrades until the licence expirses. About the next version , all current customers with active subscriptions will be abe to choose whether to upgrade to NOD32 AV v3 or ESET Personal Security Suit . FOR FREE

;)

3. fosius

fosius Registered Member

I am not so sure.. I asked about this support here in Slovakia and they said that probably upgrade to Eset NOD32 Antivirus would be free but upgrade to ESET Security Suite would be not completely free, some extra money would be probably required.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , this is what other companies do. I also heard that but it is still not absolutely sure . Only time will show :shifty: :D

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The upgrade policy for going from the current NOD32 v2.5 codebase to the next major version of the codebase has not been finalized.

When the decision has been finalized it will be announced on the web site and elsewhere.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    That makes sense....it's two entirely different products. The current 2.5 AV will be upgraded to 3.0 antivirus. But if you want the software firewall product..naturally I wouldn't expect that to be a free upgrade from vanilla 2.5 AV.

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , as I know and as mr Agoretsky said it is still not known . It depends on ESET and only time will show the answer :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.