Question regarding my license

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by petersteiner, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petersteiner

petersteiner Registered Member

hello,

last autumn i received a free 1-year license because of the nod32 campaign in the german c't magazine. then, a few weeks later, i took part at the survey on the nod32 site which gave me another 2 months of free updates. now my license ends in december this year.

today i bought the february special edition of the c't in which is a voucher for yet another free year of nod32 updates. i have to type in my voucher code at https://www.esetsoftware.de/ctaktion2006/form.jsp. then the 1 year license starts to run.

i'm wondering if this site will still be there in december when my other free license ends. can someone of eset confirm it will still be there, please?

thanks for all the freebies to eset. nod32 is a great product.

peter

2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Hi Peter,
    Why not give the voucher to a friend so that they can enjoy NOD32 as well. It would be a shame to see it go to waste just in case the page is no longer up when you get around to it :)

3. petersteiner

petersteiner Registered Member

that would be a possibility but then i'm unprotected from december onward :). you can order the february special c't over the internet. they are shipping worldwide. one copy costs 8,50 euro.

you get it here (click on "heft bestellen"):
    https://www.heise.de/kiosk/special/ct/06/02/

edit: but you need to enter a german address at the voucher site.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.