Acronis won't respond to my email about True Image 9.0 upgrade

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by waterhead37, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterhead37

waterhead37 Registered Member

I bought True Image 8 on 17 September and just four days later I got an email about version 9.0. Needless to say I was a little upset that I had missed out on the new version but then I read here that Acronis have offered recent purchasers the upgrade to 9.0 free.

This doesn't seem to include me as they have not responded to my emails requesting such an upgrade. I wonder if mentioning that in this forum will produce a response?

2. hardhead

hardhead Registered Member

Hello waterhead37,

Take a look here at this thread.

3. Gabbyfire

Gabbyfire Registered Member

Hello Waterhead37, I am having the same problem. The response from the first message I sent them looks like an automated response - did not address the request for free upgrade directly.....It wanted me to test my system and send the report to them. Having not heard from them, today I sent another message, this time I attached a copy of my purchase receipt, the serial number (and I also sent them the system report although I don't know what that has to do with an upgrade). From reading the posts I think there is at least one person who received the free upgrade but there are several (you and I included) who are not getting any response from Acronics.

And think of this, Acronis support monitors this forum and even responds almost immediately to some of the posts. Why don't they post something about this problem since several people have complained. It would be very ease for them to do that.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Gabbyfire and waterhead37,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please send me a private message with your e-mail address that you used to purchase Acronis True Image 8.0 and purchase information (i.e. order number) so we could help you to get your free upgrade.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

5. Paulsiu

Paulsiu Guest

Is Acronis going to do anything about folks who purchase TrueImage 8 after 9/20?

6. waterhead37

Hello Semyonov Vasily,
    Thanks for your post - private message sent as suggested.

7. waterhead37

Thanks to the Acronis support people. I have now received the necessary info and have downloaded 9.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.