EMAIL SENT TO ADMINISTRATOR NO RESPONSE!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by radicalb21, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radicalb21

radicalb21 Registered Member

I sent an email over a week ago through the forum to the administrator or administrators of this board with no response as of 10-19-04. Secondly this was in reference to a nod32 issue I have been having for over a year. I want an answer to the email I sent and the issue to be dealt with and resolved. Here is the thread location that I'm reffering to:

LINK TO THREAD

I would greatly appreciate an answer or help from this board to resolve this issue. This issue should have been solved by now.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Which Administrator?

What board, Wilders, or are you talking about Nod32 Forum?

Cheers :D

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

radicalb21,

If you click on Paul's profile, you'll see he's been offline for quite a while. In fact, his last public post was near the end of July and he may not be back online regularly for a few more weeks yet. So, that's why he wouldn't have been likely to reply to recent emails.

As for the issue described in that thread, (a problem with NOD32 scanning from the context menu?), all we can do from here is forward a message to Eset technical support.

If you want to forward to me a copy of the email you mention, (using the email address in my profile), I'll forward it via the contacts I have, but I can't promise Eset will resolve the issue because of that.

Mike

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

How about you add it to the list found here. It is a list that is growing. For a couple of years now I have argued that the very misleading wording of "Quarantine" be adjusted to suite the action that Quarantine actually takes. I know this is under way and will be changed sometime in the future...

Cheers :D

Edit: See follow-up thread over in the NOD32 forum section:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=53304

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.