New PC Doctor - KINGSOFT Security Releases Kingsoft PC Doctor 2.7

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by KingsoftSecurity, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingsoftSecurity

KingsoftSecurity Registered Member

Actually we still cannot notice where is the slowdown. Could you please try the My Startup on the latest version, with panda installed, and then without, to see which one cause the slow down?

2. KingsoftSecurity

This is a monitor on registry, light and not as powerful as hips on AV, but can work with AV.

3. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

Might be PCAV have some conflicts with KPD because in my system I have observed on "My Startup" that PCAV is taking 20-30 sec to startup while in other system Avast/ESET taking only 10-15 secs.

4. ichito

ichito Registered Member

Nice to hear that :) Thanks KS...is it something like MJ Registry Watcher or not? Of course not in options...I can't see that...but in functionality :)
    Becouse I'm from Poland I would ask you - are you the user "kslogan" on portal "dobreprogramy.pl" or is it some other person from you (Kingsoft)?

5. KingsoftSecurity

Yes, kslogan is our staff, and we made a request in that site, for the reported regedit.exe, but we failed to get it.

6. ichito

ichito Registered Member

@KS
    What you need to get it correctly? Some additional information or something?
    -----------------
    Has been already sent :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  7. KingsoftSecurity

Thanks so much, I've got it.

8. enemyofarsenic

enemyofarsenic Registered Member

+1 here

9. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

Sure I will try that as soon as possible, I have one question/suggestion though. Can a compatibility mode be added? I know it's a lot because so far Panda is the only one reported of having issues and I don't know how well it could work.

Since this only seems to be impacting boot why not in compatibility mode only launch one exe in the background that launches the full Kingsoft PC Doctor 5 mins after boot. That way none of the background services launch and see if that cures the problem with Kingsoft and Panda. I don't know if it will work but I am just thinking of ideas. I know it would lose the timer that tells you how long it took your PC to boot but everything else would still work.

10. KingsoftSecurity

Yes, I understand. But the compatibility mode cannot benefit our users, and cause a lot of resources and time to develop, so I have to say sorry about it. This kind of conflict is not that obvious, so we'll take a look at it when it's noticed, but we'll not stick on it all the time. We have too many things to do, and the multi-language version is on the way. We'll release the dictionary if any body want to contribute on it. :)

11. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

@KingsoftSecurity
    is there any plan to introduce custom installation in KPD anytime soon if not never?......can KPD be used along with panda cloud and malwarebytes antimalware both on-access?....

12. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi

When will you Release the Multi Language Version and Need you Transistors for that

13. KingsoftSecurity

14. ichito

ichito Registered Member

Thanks KS...grrreat! :thumb:

15. Esse

Esse Registered Member

To be clear: Will 3.1 update to 3.2 via the update button or was it first in 3.2 this will start to work with version updates?

/E

16. KingsoftSecurity

Before: Update button will be available for 3.2 two days later.

Correct: To ensure the special skin not impacting old users, update button may not available for 3.2.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  17. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Just installed the latest version over the top of 3.1.1.165...

How do I get rid of this? ...BTW, temperature is misspelled.

ScreenShot_KPCD_3.2.0.40_upgrade_01.jpg

18. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I fixed the problem floating window, by going into settings and turning off, then back on. ;) ... It has gone. :)

19. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi

When can we translating the product into Other Languages

20. KingsoftSecurity

Thanks for reporting, we'll take a look why it happened and fix it.

21. KingsoftSecurity

That would be very soon.

22. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Didn't even knew of the updates until reading this thread. I think all important updates like this should be available in the program ASAP.

23. KingsoftSecurity

Re: Kingsoft PC Doctor 3.2.0 Version, Christmas Offer is officially released!

Detailed change log:

1, Special skin for Christmas; only available for this version as Special offer for Christmas.
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=61&t=1&sid=20c2d82a3ead504e4ab4abb17ded54c7

2, NEW! Software Uninstaller; with Standard Uninstall and Forced Uninstall services.
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=62&t=1&sid=20c2d82a3ead504e4ab4abb17ded54c7

3, Quick Scan option on Context Menu;
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=63&sid=20c2d82a3ead504e4ab4abb17ded54c7

4, Release "Update" button on main GUI;

5, Make "Do not alert secure registry modification" checked by default, then the secure changes will not pop up a lot, and only will be shown when you click tray icon.
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=64&t=1&sid=20c2d82a3ead504e4ab4abb17ded54c7

6, Add IE Homepage Lock on Diagnosis and Realtime Protection
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=67&t=1&sid=20c2d82a3ead504e4ab4abb17ded54c7

7, Add a Facebook Like button on bottom of GUI.
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=65&sid=20c2d82a3ead504e4ab4abb17ded54c7

8, Remove OS Thinner from Cleaner.

9, Fix a bug while installing over the old version before 2.8, which may cause errors on Traffic Monitor.

For any suggestions, please do not hesitate to post here.
    Or, you can go to our official forum and, publish your ideas and suggestions:
    http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=394

Best Regards,
    Kingsoft PC Doctor Team

24. guest

guest Guest

I see "Facebook Like Button" where i look. i dont like it.

25. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

Its only temporary I think, but they really do need the 'likes'. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.