Windows 7 Ultimate pirate special edition (German)

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Ocky, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocky

Ocky Registered Member

Created by Microsoft to highlight that there are still problems with pirated editions, even in
    Germany.
    Couldn't find an English equivalent.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDb7TC-3biQ
    Features are :-

XXL security holes
    Includes Trojan 4.0 (new generation)
    Crashes guaranteed (or money back)
    Automatic virus updates (daily)
    Quickly installed and infected

Oh, and make your hard drive your home page. :)

2. Night_Raven

Night_Raven Registered Member

I'm not sure this is created by Microsoft as it looks kind of lame and cheap. Sure, we see the Microsoft logo but that's about it. I'm against illegal software in general but this is so full of outright lies it's not even funny. Nothing in this video comes even close to reality. Generally I would have nothing against a campaign to appeal people to use legal software but not when it relies on 100% lies and deception. That's stooping to the pirates' level, and perhaps even lower. I try to defend Microsoft as it (as a company) recieves a lot of undeserved hatred from pseudo PC experts but if they had anything to do with this video, then shame on it... or them (the people there).

3. Baserk

Baserk Registered Member

'A school in Colorado has declared Germans the least funny people in the world. The first annual comedy awards were held by the schoolchildren yesterday, and all of Germany is outraged.'
    "Ein wurstmacher kauft ein Muesli box. 'Ich werde jetzt notz ander witz sagen'; Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Pirate Edition".

99,999999% of the time you really have to be German, in order to appreciate German humor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.