Is MRU Blaster and the Forum dead?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by greyowl, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyowl

greyowl Registered Member

I notice that there is no response to several of the recent post about problems, updates, and compatibility.

Please clarify the status of this app and the forum for support.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

As mentioned previously, the current MRU-Blaster program and engine, while being quite useful, has neared the end of its extendability. For that and other reasons, a complete re-write for MRU-Blaster has been in the works, and is progressing very nicely. We've gone back to the drawing board (so to speak) a number of times, to get a scanning and cleaning engine that's flexible, extendable, powerful, and (most importantly) fast. We have that now, and it's just a matter of continuing to build in the additional pieces, including some really neat new ideas.

I don't want to release too much information while features and functionality are still somewhat in flux, but I do think most people will be quite pleased with the result. I should have more information to post about it in the new year.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. greyowl

Thanks so much for the good news.

Is it possible to get on a mailing list to be notified when the new version is available? Or, is there a forum thread to subscribe to that would announce the release of a new version?

Thanks again,
    john

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

At the moment, the easiest thing is probably to subscribe to our blog:
    http://blog.javacoolsoftware.com/

The RSS feed is available directly here:
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/JavacoolBlog

We'll post about upcoming new versions/products (and new releases) there. (As well as here, of course, but there are limits to the forum software's subscribe options.)

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. greyowl

Now I am subscribed to your blog---the first blog that I have ever subscribed to!

I await all your interesting news.

Kind regards,
    john

6. Blutarsky

Blutarsky Registered Member

Great, that's a nice new!

It would be very handful if the new version will support importing custom lists hand made by user... something like, if it is not supported by the program, users can manually add registry keys to be deleted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.