I suggest you edit this task and some other settings , don't disable it as it might occur important under some specific circumstances!
1. Open NOD32 Control Center -> NOD32 System Tools -> Scheduler/Planner
. Have a look at System startup file check
2. Right click on it and choose Edit
3. Start editing the task and make it as follows:
- NOD32 kernel - System startup file check [NEXT]
- Leave the name as it is
- Choose the task to run at Event triggered [NEXT]
- Run the task at User logon
- Every 24 hours [NEXT]
- Run the task as soon as possible [NEXT]
- Press [Finish] and choose as shown
4. Press OK
5. Open AMON -> Setup -> "Detection tab"
Press the Extensions
button . Uncheck
Scan all files and make the settings as shown
6. Repair Winsock
Goto Start –> Run
and click OK.
Type netsh winsock reset
Press ENTER . Restart immediately !
Note that there is a space between the commands , example netshSPACEwinsockSPACEreset
7. After restart , open NOD32's Control Center -> Click IMON and reregisted it to the system. Now restart.
8. Run Disk clean-up to ensure all temporary files are gone
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Clean-up , check all offered things and press OK
9. Open Update -> Setup . Press Advanced
button . Choose your Internet connection to None
and confirm with OK
Restart the computer and say how are things going on