"User Group Relations" a valid reseller?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MKairys, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKairys

MKairys Registered Member

These people are selling ATI Home for $29 downloaded, or $49 for two copies.

I need to buy four copies, and Acronis' store doesn't seem to offer quantity discounts, so this seems too good to be true. Is it?

2. LenC

LenC Registered Member

There are numerous posts by individuals buying from "mystery" companies. They encounter all sorts of problems such as lack of serial number etc.:eek:

I've purchased three copies of ATI over time and I've always purchased from Acronis without any problems. In the long term, the potential discounts available out there are not worth it in my opinion.

That having been said, you can get a 10% discount from Acronis by putting an item in your cart for checkout and then terminating the purchase - you'll receive an offer to continue the checkout for 10% less.

After the purchase, you should receive a coupon for 20% off on your next purchase (I did) - so buy one at a time!

3. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

The person who owns that User Group Store has come to our Computer Club to do presentations on various software. IMHO he is a very sincere person and I know members have bought True Image (and other products) from his UGS - at a great discount. No one has had any problems. His UGS has been around a long time.

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

I just bought a copy of TI 10 this week from Gene Barlow of User Group Relations. The actual download is from Acronis using the serial number provided by Gene. He is a full accredited reseller.

I'm happy to say that after trying TrueImage, I told Gene about the Acronis products. He was so impressed that he made arrangements to be a reseller. Many people in our user group buy Acronis products from www.ugr.com with great satisfaction.

5. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Cheaper than Newegg download by $2.90. The downloadable upgrade to TI10 at Newegg is also good buy at $19.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681531211SF.

6. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Newegg is ggod, but I prefer to buy only full copies. That way I can feel good about moving my old full copy to another machine. For example, my wife's machine has my TI 8 installed. :)

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

I would like to confirm that User Group Relations is indeed an official Acronis reseller.
    Also, you can use this page of our official website to locate a reseller in your area.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.