Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software
Could you please do the following to provide us with the information about scheduled task on your computer?
- Download schedmgr.exe
- Open the command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd);
- Run the following command in the folder the schedmgr.exe file was saved to:
schedmgr get report > schedreport.txt
- Collect schedreport.txt (do not close command prompt);
- Issue the following command:
set logflags support
- Schedule backup creation once again;
- Wait until the scheduled backup will fail;
- Collect the log file schedul2.log that is placed in the \Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2 folder.
Then submit a request for technical support
. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will examine the information and try to provide you with a solution.
You can also have a look at this previous post
, which describes how to delete scheduled task using schedmgr.exe.