NVRAID?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by OttonP, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OttonP

OttonP Guest

In another thread it was mentioned that support for NVRAID could be obtained by emailing support with the serial number of your product and that request. I have been waiting to purchase Acronis for the latest build, but I am wondering if I could just purchase Acronis today and email in the serial number and get NVRAID support that way. Please tell me if this isthe case.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello OttonP,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, you may purchase Acronis True Image now and send us your serial number and request to get the support for NVRAID. Please indicate in the subject of the letter that you want to contact Ilya Toytman. You may purchase Acronis True Image at our on-line store.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. OttoNP

OttoNP Guest

Done and done, I got a reply back from Alexey Popov saying it may take a couple days though I did put your name in the email along with my serial number....

Thanks for all you help!

4. crazybones

crazybones Registered Member

Hi,

I've just rebuilt my system using NVRaid and have the same problem. If I upgrade my TrueImage and obtain a serial, can I also send an email to obtain NVRaid support?

Thanks.

5. OttoNP

OttoNP Guest

I've hadn't gotten any new information yet, the next build is supposed to have support for it as well. I just build up a system as well and finished installing the OS and all the hardware and want to image it before I load all the random programs. I really built two, a HTMC out of my old computer and a fancy new one with NVRAID. True Image has worked awesome on the old computer. I just hope I get that NVRAID support soon so I can start playing with the new computer.

6. crazybones

Sounds like your in the same position as me - just built your new toy & ready to play, but want to be able to restore an image of the clean system. :D

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello crazybones,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

You may send a letter to support@acronis.com containing the serial number for Acronis True Image and ask for the build with NVRAID support. Please indicate in the subject of the letter that you want to contact Ilya Toytman. I will certainly help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

8. crazybones

Ilya,

Thank you for your help. I've now purchased True Image 8 and have sent an email with my serial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.