View Full Version : Upgrade To Burning Studio 9 Worth It?
July 4th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Regarding Ashampoo upgrade to Studio 9 for %29.99, has anyone does this and do you find the features and/or interface improvement worth the price and thanks.
July 4th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I recently upgraded making a jump from v7 to v9, so I can't compare it to v8. Compared to v7 the v9 program is quite a bit larger so it takes longer to load. The user interface is about the same, albeit with new 'Expert' functions and 'Label/Document' functions. I haven't found any bugs in v9.05 and it seems to run somewhat smoother than v7, but that's just my impression...
July 4th, 2009, 02:04 PM
It depends if you need the new features. The burning engine is the same
New features in Burning Studio 9:
* New Movie Editor and Movie Player
* Play all videos, slideshows and movies in the new Movie Player
* New project type: Video Edit DVD with Movie Editor
* Create MP3 or WMA CDs from lists of tracks with multiple formats
* Preview images are now automatically exported to Cover Editor
* New options dialogs for video, audio, decoder, encoder and drive settings
* Selectable program skins for user interface
* Many user settings are saved and reloaded automatically
* Many new burners added to the database
* DVD projects are now saved with all slideshows and movies
* Automatic check for conflicts with other programs with user warning
July 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I've owned BS 6, 7, 8 and now 9. BS 9 is the best yet. I really like the movie editing features that were added this time. I had been trying to use a hodge podge of freebie editors with very limited success. Now I can do it all inside BS 9. And even though the size of the program has grown, it's still a far, far cry from gigabyte monsters like Nero. I have been very pleased with BS 9. I liked it well enough to buy 3 copies!
July 4th, 2009, 09:40 PM
If you look for Ashampoo burning studio 2009 advanced,it's a free version based on V9.
vBulletin? Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014, Wilders Security Forums