Diskkeeper Lite errors when scanning True Image Files

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pmj_34, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmj_34

pmj_34 Registered Member

I am using Acronis True Image 9 and everytime Diskeeper Lite Disk Defragmenting program comes across one of the backup file it errors. The error is "Scanfat: Scan aborted - Fatal Error" then it gives the True Image backup file name. Has anyone else come across this.

I tried to use the Acronis online support form but it won't submit just keeps on telling me my software is already registered which I know I registered it.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello pmj_34,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all, please check each partition of your hard drive(s) by Windows utility:

- For Windows 9x please use Windows menu Start\Run then enter the command "scandskw" and test all drives;

- For Windows XP please use Windows menu Start\Run, then enter the command "chkdsk c: /r" "chkdsk d: /r" for every partition of your hard drive.

Note that you will need to reboot your computer in order to scan the system partition.

If the problem still persists then please also try moving this particular image archive to another disk\partition\folder and see the result.

If that does not help either and Diskeeper Lite Disk Defragmenting program still reports this particular .tib file having some errors then please provide us with the following information:

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

- Where do you store this particular image archive (disk\partition\folder);

- Verify this image by means of the embedded Check Archive tool and inform us about the result;

- Describe actions taken before the problem appeared step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Please be aware that you should log in first and only after that submit a request for a technical support in the Contact Support section of your account at our web site.

Please also note that even if you have not registered any Acronis products yet, you still can submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.